The Specify Side Bar only lists a small number of the tables available to the user. More tables are listed in the side bar configuration tool. Tables can be added directly to the side bar or added to the More Tables option at the bottom of the list.
- In Specify, click the Data button in the Task Bar at the top to open the Data table list.
- When the Data Tables are listed, right-click on the available white space on the left-hand side of the screen. A Configure button will appear. Click the Configure button.
- A Configure Forms window will appear. The window lists the tables already in the Side Bar and tables in the More Forms options (table options that you can choose when you click More Forms).
- Click the green plus under the box to which you want to add the table (Side Bar List or More Forms list).
- A window with a list of unused tables will appear. Choose the table you would like to add and click OK.
- The table will be added to the list of fields in that option.
Note: Deleting a table from one of the lists moves it back to the available tables list.
- Click the table you would like to remove from the list to select it.
- The red minus sign under the box will become activated. Click the red minus.
To Move a Table’s Position in a List:
- Click the table you would like to reposition to select it.
- The Green side arrow will become activated. Click the up or down arrow to move the table to the desired position. When at the desired position, click OK.
To Move a Table from one List to Another:
- Click the table you would like to move to select it.
- The Green arrow between the two lists will become activated. Click the green arrow to move the table to the desired location. Click OK to save.