Compatible with Specify 6.8.01 or newer.
This release focuses on bug fixes.
7.8.8 (March 20 2023)
- A new warning for attachments that are too large to upload has been added (#729)
- A webpack visualizer has been added for development purposes (#3119)
- “Export to KML” functionality has been returned (#3088 - Reported by CSIRO)
- Fixed issue that prevented some users from merging items in the trees (#3133 - Reported by RBGE and AAFC)
- Display issues preventing the “Name” field from displaying in the Security & Accounts panel has been resolved - (#3140 - Reported by SAIAB)
- Record sets can no longer have a negative index value (#3033)
- The color picker is now correctly positioned in Safari (#2215)
- The default export delimiter is once again “Comma” instead of " Tab" (#3106 - Reported by FWRI)
- Fixed some app resources not displaying due to a scoping bug (#3014 - Reported by SAIAB)
- System information is now stored in the stack trace (5be8ece)
- Header overflowing has been resolved in the App Resources viewer (#3103)
The full changelog is available on GitHub.
For source code go to the GitHub Specify 7 repository.
For more information about Specify 7, or about this release, see Specify 7 | Specify Collections Consortium, or email email@example.com.