Compatible with Specify 6.8.03 or newer.
7.8.12 (12 June 2023)
- Collection Object Relationships can now be uploaded in the WorkBench (#3089 - Requested by CSIRO and others)
- The language picker on the login screen now has a “Language” subheading above, consistent with username and password (#3530)
- The new
[intert]attribute has been added to dialogs to help with accessibility and focusability in browsers for dialogs (#2618)
- Specify Network is now integrated into Specify 7! (#2265, #3064)
- Button colors in the interface can now be customized application-wide (#2091 - Requested by CSIRO and others)
- The Spanish localization has been improved thanks to Iñigo Granzow de la Cerda at CSIC! (#3469)
- “Skeleton loaders” have been added to improve the user experience when waiting for items to load in place of dialogs (#2998)
- Institution logos can now be added to the navigation menu (#2100)
- Small buttons now are darker when hovered over in light mode and lighter when hovered over in dark mode. These buttons were previously orange. (#3543)
- When using the attachment viewer, the hide form button now has a different value based on whether the form is displayed or not. (#3479)
- The paginator now uses proper icons for the navigation arrows. (#3536)
- “Express Search” is now known as “Simple Search” to be consistent with Specify 6.
- Console errors caused by exiting query builder have been removed (#3523)
- Auto-generated tree queries are no longer missing the second quote when using the English language (#3126)
- Export to CSV now respects the selected rows (#2348 – Reported by CSIRO)
- App resources can now be edited on narrow screens * (#3437)
- When viewing interaction-based data forms, Interactions is now highlighted in the navigation menu (#3459)
The full changelog is available on GitHub.
For source code go to the GitHub Specify 7 repository.