Compatible with Specify 6.8.01 or newer.
7.8.11 (17 May 2023)
- Records are now navigable using a paginator after creating new records in the same data entry session (#511 – Requested by many users)
- A new attachment picker has been added for choosing attachments stored on the asset server (#2999)
- German (Switzerland) has been added to our localization platform, Weblate (#3455 – Requested by NMBE)
- Action buttons that are opposite to the main user actions when a dialog is opened have been moved to the left side in dialogs (#2620)
- Users can no longer query the “root” node of a tree (#3442)
- When adding an unassociated preparation to a loan, the add dialog will now disappear (#2164)
- Draggable query lines are no longer displayed behind the dialog (#3279)
- Spaces are now enterable anywhere in the coordinates plugin on the Locality form (#3354 – Reported by The University of Texas at Austin)
- Collection Object Relationship plugins no longer display a false loading indicator (#3294)
- Circular mappings are now removed in the WorkBench automapper unless the table is self-referential (#888 – Requested by many users)
- Loans can now be created after invalid identifiers are added without reopening the creation dialog (#2280)
- Modern tooltips no longer display on top of the contents in query combo boxes (#3401 – Reported by Royal Botanic Gardens Edinburgh)
- Creating new loans now works as expected (#3397, #3462, #3453, #3486 – Reported by Virginia Institute of Marine Science)
The full changelog is available on GitHub.
For source code go to the GitHub Specify 7 repository.