Compatible with Specify 6.8.01 or newer.
This release focuses on bug fixes.
7.8.9 (4 April 2023)
- Drag and dropping items in a query has been added again (after being removed in 7.7) (#1282)
- A bulk preparation count can now be specified when creating a new interaction record (#2549)
- You can now link to a specific table in the data model or user preferences category (#2898)
- Scroll bars now appear in all dialogs (#3228 - Reported by several institutions)
- An issue preventing some users from creating a record set from scratch has been resolved (#3124 – Reported by The Ohio State University)
- An issue preventing some user forms not displaying has been resolved (#3165)
- The paginator is now right-aligned (#3101)
- Blank fields in a table format are now trimmed instead of using a space character (#2333)
- When querying on a record set, the context is now preserved when the query is saved (#2977)
- When a query is deleted, the user is now sent back to the home page (#2580)
- When a record set is deleted, links to an item in a record set now redirect to the original record (#2558)
- Taxon tiles now resize when the browser window is resized (#2235)
- Contrast issues for items in the WorkBench have been resolved (#3212)
- Contrast and styling has been improved for checkboxes and radio buttons (#1658)
- A redundant scroll bar in the schema config has been removed (#3167)
- When creating a new record set, only the Name field is now visible (#2782)
- More collections are now visible when selecting a collection upon login (#2588 – Requested by the University of Michigan)
The full changelog is available on GitHub.
For source code go to the GitHub Specify 7 repository.
For more information about Specify 7, or about this release, see Specify 7 | Specify Collections Consortium, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.