Compatible with Specify 6.8.01 or newer.
7.8.13 (5 July 2023)
- The first field on any form is now “focused” by default when viewing a new form or subview (#1543 – Requested by KU and others)
- Editing Preparation Type now shows available options from the pick list form.
- The front-end limit on the number of pick list items has been removed (#3482).
- WorkBench errors are now reported and navigable properly (#3635)
- Tree button states now properly reset when switching between trees (#3578)
- Pressed buttons no longer resemble disabled buttons (#3547)
- “Find Usages” button is no longer available when creating a new record (#3549)
- Alternative text has been added for the attachment preview and a new label has been added for the “Share Record” box (#2615, #967, #987)
The full changelog is available on GitHub.
For source code go to the GitHub Specify 7 repository.